hmmm..sue had gone for USA. haizz...miss her!!! i finally had some time to meet ma gals..catch up with each others lives. i really miss the times where we hang out, doing nothing, just talking and crappin. all the times they've been there for me, and all the times i KNOW i'll be there for them. i wun let anything separate us gerls. ana,nesah,sue,nanad,khal...let's all be friends forever!! nawa, u can be in this with us if u want to as well :) i wanna dedicate this chorus to my gerls..even if u guys were the ones who first introduced it to me... Girl, I can tell you've been crying sue...counting the days till u come back!
And you needing somebody to talk to
Girl, I can tell he's been lying
And pretending that he's faithful and he loves you
Girl, you don't have to be hiding
Don't you be ashamed to say he hurt you
I'm your girl, you're my girl, we your girls
Don't you know that we love ya!
~~ astral ..aStRaL sPoUts.. ¤ 9:47 PM ~~
******